Monday, April 20, 2009

PC Commercials

(click the pics to watch videos)
Finally someone in the PC biz got a clue about marketing. I like these commercials because they're accurate. I like the point they make that if you go with a PC laptop there are lots of options and models so you can get what you really like.
And they do a a very polite job of stating that with Mac laptops you do have to pay a lot for a large screen and you don't get hardly any options comparatively.

Nice to see PC marketing well and rising to the level of Mac's marketing.

Personally I buy PC because I don't do video & graphics for a living and I can get a lot of laptop for the money. Same with desktop. I've got $1,000 in my 17" screen laptop & under $500 in my new desktop. Buy what you like. Spend as much or little as you like.



Peace.