1. We need to be inspiredNone of us are overflowing with events or situations that are inspiring us--inspiring us that God can do great things, in and around our lives. The Summit is an inspiration injection.
2. It's in KokomoSomething amazing and life-altering is happening in our back yard. Take advantage of something God has brought so conveniently close.
3. You haven't been to camp since you were a kidEvery summer we send our kids to camps to get better: science, sports, cheer, church camps etc. It's time we invested in us getting better. These 2 days will help us be better with the other 363.
4. God shows upHe just does. He uses this environment in a unique and faithful way. How many environments can we walk into, knowing that the Spirit will be palpable at some point? This is one of them.
5. It's World ClassIn a world where we over-sell everything, the people and content here are truly some of the world's best. Every year the faculty is a best of list from diverse fields around the globe. Check out this year's faculty.
6. People are depending on youWhether we're a housewife to a leader of a large company, people are depending on us: family, co-workers, neighbors, congregants, fellow citizens. We are all tied together and when you and I attend the Summit, we get a little bit better and that positively impacts the people around us.
7. Life takes it out of usEvery day is challenging. Often we're grinding it out. We're so busy cutting down trees we never stop to sharpen the saw (S. Covey). The Summit puts something special into us. As challenging as life is, we need opportunities like the Summit to re-sharpen us for a world that can dull us down.
8. One thing will change your lifeWe never know what or how, but without fail, there's something profound that marks us when we take in the Summit. Something happens that instills a profound change, either in paradigm or actual transformation.
9. It's a ridiculous bargainFor the people of Oakbrook to pay this small fee in return for this huge faculty and world class event is, well, ridiculous. Instead of buying dinner at a decent restaurant for the family, register for the Summit. How much money do you spend in a year to make yourself better? Spend a little, reap a lot.
10. Pat LencioniNo one dispenses exceptional content with unique humor and delivery like Pat Lencioni (Len-CHO-knee). You will love him.
August 8-9, Thurs-Fri 9:30-5:30
(Special Oakbrook pricing ends midnight July 23)